Zephyr Family Camp/Retreat
Postponed until Summer 2021
We regret to inform you that we have decided to cancel this year's Family Camp at Zephyr Point. We truly appreciate the enthusiasm with which you embraced the retreat back in March and April but with so many of our participants in the high risk category, not to mention the prospect of social distancing for sometime to come and the very social and physical nature of our family camp, we feel it best to postpone the event until next summer. We will be in touch will all those who did sign up in the near future.
Kathy Tucker - Zephyr Event Coordinator